Nyan Steve 1955-2011 Nyan Steve 1955-2011

Bravo

Steve Jobs would be proud...if he wasn't dead.

Internet Allstars 2011 Internet Allstars 2011

One thing

Needs more falcon punch.

[Dream A Little Dream] [Dream A Little Dream]

Wow!

That was actually quite spectacular and enjoyable.

The animations were nicely done, the music choice is perfect, and most importantly, everything fit together perfectly.

It was really fun to watch, and this is very well done.

Great job. :D

ShaunSP responds:

Thanks. :)

Shadow vs Chaos Part One Shadow vs Chaos Part One

Pretty good

I saw this over at Spritas already, but it's nice to see it again and able to give a review for it.

The battles are pretty cool and I like the direction where it's going, but there were seemed to be a lot of small awkward pauses between many of the actions that sort of threw off the flow of the movie.

Also you should probably stream the music instead of putting it on event, or if you are, put a stop all sound at the end so the music doesn't just keep playing when the flash is over and back at the preloader. The file size is just way too large.

Good job and keep up the good work.

The Advent Fairy The Advent Fairy

I do love Advent Calendar chocolates.

But I would probably enjoy them even better if they screamed in terror as I ate them.

Great job :D

Kreid responds:

Hell yeah, you get to feel reeeeaaallly evil inside.

I hope you're happy! >:C

Super Mario Bros Bloopers Super Mario Bros Bloopers

It's a start

I think you did a pretty good job, but you should probably try keep some of the text on the screen for a second longer, and maybe try to let some of the scenes sit longer towards the end of the skit so it doesn't just keep jumping too quickly from one skit to the other. I think you have something good going here, and it's definitely a decent start. Keep it up.

Waves of Change Waves of Change

Nicely done

I think this was a well assembled flash.

The animation was pretty good, the overall message was a nice one, and the overall feel of the movie all worked well together.

Ending was also a nice touch with the waves, and just a great thing for you to do.

One thing that I did notice was exactly what the kid was drinking.

At first it would seem that he was opening a jar of shoe glue or something to that effect, and then all of a sudden it cuts to him drinking a brown fluid. I wasn't sure if you were trying to say the kid was eating the shoe polish in one scene, and then all of a sudden he's drinking what appears to be alcohol.

And it almost seems like he could have been drinking the shoe glue even with the way it transitioned, so I'm not sure. If he is in fact drinking the glue, you need to make sure you keep it consistent, and not have it morph from a jar to a bottle, and then also the contents completely change inside.

Other than that small thing, it was a very good effort and you should be happy with the result.

Great job!

Zeebra responds:

You absolutely right, it wasnt very clear what the kid did with the shoe glue bottle. But just to enlighten, he was supposed inhale the glue vapours and get "high". It did look like he was drinking it. Greatly appreciate your critique and will use your feedback for improvements on the finer details.

Oddball: Which Witch Oddball: Which Witch

Reminds me of..

Monty Python and the Holy Grail a little, which is fantastic :D

Funny flash and the animations is awesome.

One thing that sort of bothered me though was the waterfall sound effect and how it looped, and wasn't looped well.

Other than that, great job :D

Kreid responds:

Aye, ti clashed with the voices at parts really :/

Train Vs. Dark Yuki Train Vs. Dark Yuki

Enoyable

I think everything is put together pretty well.

The fighting and the effects were smooth and it kept my attention for the most part.

Now as mentioned before, there seems to be some issues with the sprite sizing issues, as the sprites were not the same size, and that might be because the sprites were used from different parts of the game, some from the battles within themselves, and some from when they are outside of battles perhaps, but I don't know that for sure. I just looked funny that they were so different sized.

Another thing I noticed was that there seemed to be a lot of shaking during the battles, and by a lot, I mean every time something happened, whether it was when they pulled something out, or when they were walking, moving, it almost seemed like it was way too much shaking. I think you should effectively use the shaking of the camera a bit less, but not that much less. Enough to prove your point that it's a powerful battle.

I think it was a great job altogether and maybe add some story line to eventually if you were ever planning to put together a storyline.

Great job.

Kinosashi responds:

thank you for the suggestions. I'll keep that in mind when i start my series that i plan to do.

Funky Stick Fight 2 Funky Stick Fight 2

Quite refreshing

At first glance, I was thinking it was just going to be another stick fight, but upon further inspection, I am very satisfied with what I have found in this flash.

It's pretty comical, and the animations were all pretty well done.

The dancing and the music were very upbeat, so even though there were these long pauses of dance breaks in between some of the fights, they worked together so well and made the transition between fighting and dancing so seamless.

And the best part of course is Jamiroquai. :D

Great job and I have to say I did enjoy myself quite a bit.

hikuihito responds:

yes, exactly. This is actually one of my favourite jamiroquai songs!